Vendor Information for 2017 Winter Market
Where: Atlantic Hall Cape Porpoise - Kennebunkport Maine
When: Friday 4:00 PM- 8:00 PM (sneak peeks for shoppers)
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Cost: $225 (including $25 application fee)
There are 35 available spaces for this fair. 5 downstairs spaces and 30 upstairs spaces (there is no elevator but there is a chair lift). Spaces will be distributed on a first come first paid bases.
1. Fill out the application here: http://www.saucraftfair.org/apply/ This application is easier than the others because if you were invited I won't need photos.
2. Pay your booth fee:
- This is a 3 day fair and vendors who are accepted are required to participate in all 3 days.
- We will be pushing a "buy local/buy handmade" marketing campaign for the next 2 months. We request that vendor do due diligence on social media
- Spaces are 8 foot tables with space behind you for shelves - each space is about 8 x 6
- Unloading Friday Nov 24 starts at 9 AM and goes until we open the doors at 4:00 PM. We request all vendors be unloaded by 2:00 PM. We will have a large staff of volunteers to help with loading because it's stairs.
- Park your vehicle after unloading at Kennebunkport Consolidated (there is no school that day because it's a holiday).
- A shuttle will bring you back each day day of the fair.
- There will be NO refunds for cancellations. No exceptions.
Please let me know if I let out any important information.